top of page
College Students


  • Are Austral Food Safety's qualifications nationally recognised?
    All qualifications offered by Austral Food Safety are nationally recognised and developed in consultation with industry, meaning you'll be equipped with relevant skills for your chosen field across the country.
  • When will I receive my certificate?
    We aim to issue Food Safety Supervision digital statements of attainment within 2 working days of successful completion. Certificates are issued within 30 days of you being deemed competent in all areas assessed. Please allow sufficent time after submission of your work for your assessor to complete the assessment process and verify third party evidence. For partial completions, a statement of attainment for units completed successfully will be issued within 30 days of your withdrawal from the course. Please note, certificates and statements may not be issued where fees are outstanding or without a valid USI.
  • How do I get a copy of my previous certificate?
    If you've lost your Austral College issued qualification certification, contact us for a replacement. The cost for a replacement certificate is $30. OR If you require copies of your prior qualifications, statements of attainment or senior certificate for credit transfer, funding eligibility or RPL evidence, contact the issuing organisation for reissue (a fee may be payable). Certificate or Statement of Attainment Contact the issuing RTO or the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) if the RTO is no longer operating. Academic Transcript for training undertaken from 2015 onwards An official record of your results is available in your Unique Student Idenfier (USI) account. Senior Certificate Contact Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority (QCAA).
  • What is a USI and why do I need one?
    Your Unique Student Identifier, or USI, records the results of all the training you've completed from 1 January 2015 onwards. One of the main benefits of having a USI is having easy access to your training records and transcripts. When applying for a job or enrolling in further study, you often need to provide these records. From 1 January 2015, all students engaging in nationally recognised training were required to supply their training provider with their USI. A training provider is unable to provide you with a certificate or statement of attainment without a valid USI. If you have undertaken training during that period, you will have a USI. In some cases, the RTO may have created it on your behalf. See the USI Factsheet for more information. You can create or retreive your USI at
  • Where can I find the Student Handbook?
    Detailed information on all aspects of your course from enrolment to completion can be found in the Student Handbook.
  • Do you offer any other courses?
    We do indeed! Austral Food Safety is a subsidiary of Austral College, an Australian Registered Training Organisation that specialises in delivering a range of qualifications in Business, Hospitality, Community Services, and Retail. If you are keen to pursue a career in Business, Community Services, or Retail, check out to learn more!



1300 765 615

bottom of page